Junior Account Executive
Graduate level salary plus benefits
We’ve partnered with Optima Connect, a data, technology and digital marketing agency in Edinburgh. They work with big brands to connect their data from multiple sources which can then be used to provide targeted direct, email and digital marketing activities.
The agency is going from strength to strength and are looking to add a new role to the client service team in the form of a Junior Account Executive (Graduate).
What you’ll do
Your role within the company will be to provide hands on support for the clients’ email marketing activity. Your time will be split between liaising with clients to ensure all campaign requirements are met and supporting the internal production of email campaigns from briefing to coding, send and reporting.
You will work within the Client Services team and be expected to liaise with our technical data engineers on a day to day basis to meet client data selection requirements.
This is a great opportunity to work with big brand clients in a growing company and develop digital marketing skills to take you through your career.
What we’re looking for
You should have:
- Degree educated, ideally digital or data
- Ideally some working experience – internships are fine
- A strong interest in marketing, particularly email marketing
- An awareness of customer data usage, including best practice and targeted marketing practices
- Basic HTML coding knowledge, or at least an interest or some experience with coding
- Exceptional organisational skills and a good attention to detail – especially when working under deadline pressures
- Experience of programs like Adobe Dreamweaver, Fireworks or Photoshop would be helpful
- Good day to day usage of Microsoft Office tools
- Customer facing experience of any kind
- Previous experience working with ESPs is also desirable.
- Competence in maths for basic reporting or billing purposes
Equally important is your ability to fit into the small, close-knit team. The work they do is challenging but very rewarding, and they are looking for a 'can do' attitude to complement the existing team. They have a friendly team of just over 20 employees, a great office (overlooking Haymarket Station), and offer a competitive salary, benefits and lots of social activities.
I’d love to chat if you have the relevant experience and are looking for a rewarding career in data.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Associate Director
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: Junior Account Executive