There is an opportunity for a talented Engagement Manager to join a fantastic and dynamic marketing team and become part of a longstanding and established business in Edinburgh. This is a fantastic time to join the team, they are expanding and going through an exciting rebrand. Company culture is one of their top priorities so you can expect to be part of a top performing team, appreciated for their efforts and offered flexible working in addition to development opportunities.
In this role you can expect to be:
- Managing a team of 4 brand and engagement officers
- Implement and develop an engagement and data collection strategy for stakeholders
- Be the go-to person for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Work with the wider marcomms teams to support their use of technology and drive staff engagement through the CRM
- Manage internal stakeholder engagement – leading content output, measuring activities and budget management
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong team management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Demonstrable experience with internal communications
- Experience with B2B/brand campaigns
- Budgeting and reporting skills
Experience with SharePoint
If you’re looking for your next role please get in touch – Lauren@denholmassociates.com / 0141 406 8416
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Lauren Waterman, Consultant
Call 0141 406 8416
Apply Now: Engagement Manager