CRM Marketing Manager
Up to £38,000 plus benefits
A business who is going through a period of growth is looking to add an experienced CRM Marketing Manager to their busy and supportive marketing team.
Based in Edinburgh, this company has a positive impact on many families and people throughout the nation and their brand is respected within their industry.
This newly created CRM role will support business growth and targets by creating an effective marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing database marketing strategies that will support customer recruitment, retention and loyalty
- Analysing data to provide insight and to report on business decisions
- Creating audience profiles and testing strategies to build relationships with new and existing customers
- Managing a team of 2
- Working with internal and external stakeholders and building relationships with these individuals
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working in a CRM marketing role ideally within a commercial business
- Developed strategies that enable business growth
- Experience of interpretation of data and, segmentation and developing targeted marketing strategies
- Translating data to various departments which can allow them to make smarter business decisions
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships
You will be offered a salary of up to £38,000 plus benefits and the opportunity to work within a supportive environment.
For more information please call Amanda Kho @ Denholm or apply below.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: CRM Marketing Manager