UK Business Development Consultant
£45,000 - £65,000 base, plus excellent package
Are you an experienced sales professional with a passion for developing key relationships and delivering high sales performance in financial services? Do you want to work for a global blue chip company with a fantastic reputation behind you? If all these elements sound appealing, we want to hear from you!
Denholm is working with one of our key financial services clients, who is looking to recruit a Business Development Consultant to based in the South East of England. The Business Development Consultant will become a key member of the Broker Sales & Business Development team and will identify and implement defined business development strategy to grow the individual international portfolio in their focus market, achieving year on year growth in market share as the business develops.
Your responsibilities in this role will be:
- Identify and support new brokers to promote solutions and opportunities for Inbound/Outbound expats and High net worth segment in your defined business scope
- Identify intermediary events to engage potential distributors
- Assess prospective customers, existing arrangements to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Keep abreast of all developments in the market, both customer and competitor related, contributing to new product development/business initiatives accordingly;
- Working very closely with the Glasgow and Dubai based Broker sales and support team to build strong key relationships.
- Liaise with internal departments, e.g. telesales, operations, underwriting, marketing, in line with established procedures to ensure optimum service to customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Operated at a senior level in a financial services environment
- Minimum 5years indirect/B2B sales/business development experience, gained preferably in either the medical or international business arena
- Understanding of Intermediary Markets and B2B distribution
- Ability to work independently
- Able to set and achieve strategic as well as specific new business targets
- Full understanding of principles of insurance
- Able to communicate and influence decision makers at senior levels
If you would like more information on this position, please get in touch to discuss!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: UK Business Development Consultant