Head of PR
Very attractive with package
SPEY has created a new senior-level position - Head of Public Relations - which is integral to its next stage of growth. We're looking for someone to deliver wow, embody SPEY’s values and share their ambition at their rural office based in Aberlour, Speyside (Scotland)
The Head of Public Relations will be responsible for driving an integrated PR strategy while managing existing and new client relationships.
- Help the leadership team define how they view and execute consumer PR and marketing. Champion their approach both internally and externally.
- Oversee the creative direction and delivery of all campaign collateral
- Maximize clients presence across multiple channels (e.g. online, TV, print, radio and social media)
- Monitor, analyse and communicate campaign results
- Make a meaningful contribution to winning new business: leading on pitches, networking for leads and identifying growth opportunities within current client contracts.
- Executing creative client projects and liaising with key personnel regarding delivery and success.
- Taking ownership of storytelling with new and creative ideas, driving the editorial strategy with content pitches, press alerts and new campaigns across multi-media platforms.
- Monitoring the industry and external climate to advise on public relations strategy and positioning.
- Managing public relations crises and providing counsel to senior leaders.
- Reporting into the management and supplying high-level data analysis.
- Developing senior media relationships and managing contacts with key commentators, industry spokespeople and sector influencers.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience as a Public Relations (PR) Director, PR Manager or similar role
- Has a proven track record of creating and delivering smart, creative and effective cross channel PR campaigns that tell clients’ stories in a way that delivers real impact.
- Creative to the core
- Is a great communicator with a penchant for new business
- A strong industry network and contacts with senior journalists and members of the media.
- Excellent client handling.
- A deep understanding and knowledge of the PR and communications sector.
- Management experience of developing star performers and overseeing performance.
- Experience in managing budgets.
- Driven, ambitious and willing to contribute to the business.
Think what you've got what it takes to thrive in this new role? Get in touch for more info and a confidential chat.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Associate Director
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: Head of PR