Head of Digital Marketing
Up to £65,000 DOE
A leading global legal firm is looking to add an established Head of Digital Marketing to their team in Glasgow city centre.
In this newly created role, you'll be responsible for shaping all digital channels for the firm; and working closely with IT to continuously improve their new website.
You'll also manage a dynamic team in Glasgow, and thus should have considerable leadership and people development experience.
As Head of Digital Marketing your remit will include, but will not be limited to:
- Engaging with colleagues across the firm at all levels to pro-actively promote best-practice in digital marketing
- Being the key point of contact between IT and Marketing
- Liasising with external partners and suppliers on major change projects
- Managing and developing the CRM system to ensure consistent client experiences across all digital channels
- Working closely with colleagues in Marketing, PR and Business Development to ensure a strategically aligned approach to social media
- Ownership of the firm's search marketing strategy
- Developing and controlling analytical metrics for online marketing activity
To be considered for this role you must be able to work in Glasgow; and have considerable experience in digital marketing at a senior level. In addition you should:
- Be certified in Google Analytics
- Have first-class knowledge of content marketing
- Be familiar with developing online brand awareness
- Have demonstrable B2B marketing experience
- Be comfortable working in an Agile environment
In addition, knowledge of the following systems would be advantageous:
- Google Data Studio
This is a fantastic newly created role which you'll be able to shape and scope as you go. For more information on this unique opportunity, please call Fiona @ Denholm today!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Head of Digital Marketing