CX Research Manager
£40k - £50k base, plus package
Denholm is working with a fantastic financial services organisation in Glasgow who is looking to recruit a CX Research Manager. The role will sit in the Brand and Marketing team and you'll be part of a professional team delivering effective and actionable customer insight to the business. Your passion, research experience, customer orientation and business acumen will be central to your approach, working closely with our internal colleagues, customers (via research activity), suppliers and others to support the delivery of robust, reliable insights that enables the company to improve the customer experience delighting colleagues and customers.
The CX Research Manager role is about...
- Developing and implementing a world class CX research programme that supports customer experience insight strategy and delivers a robust and reliable understanding of customers and communicates that understanding to colleagues and partners
- Preparing and delivering regular insight updates at all levels, that focus on what's most important to customers' experiences and business success, prioritising efforts on those areas that impact most on customer experiences
- Effectively managing third party CX research suppliers, ensuring optimal value from relationships and alignment of strategic vision to delivery of the CX research programme, harnessing best practice techniques and methodologies.
- Employing rigorous and robust performance monitoring to measure the impact of value and returns generated from CX research, including ROI
- Utilising learnings from global best practice on CX delivery to encourage improvement
- Preparing and delivering regular insight that highlights the NPS impact assessment of the organisation's activity
- Enabling a culture of celebration of great experience delivery through the identification of great practice and positive impact for the customer, by sharing and deploying where possible, best in class examples and bringing the customer to life
- You will work with key stakeholders across the organisation, so stakeholder management experience is key
It's essential you have...
- In-depth understanding of qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- In-depth understanding of customer experience delivery and continuous improvement methodologies
- Degree level qualification, professional qualification preferred OR equivalent practical experience
- Experience in developing strong consumer insights from continuous data and consumer research
- Experience in embedding consumer insights into organisation at all levels in the business
- Skills in developing and delivering strategic research plans to meet business objectives
- Strong numeracy/data skills, and PC literacy
- Project management skills
- Results driven, commercially focused, ability to analyse data
We would like you to have...
- Marketing experience, close working with sales/marketing functions
- Proven ability to analyse and assess large volumes of complex information using a range of tools including Access, Excel, SAS, BOXI, CFM analysis tool
- Market & competitor knowledge
- Contacts and network within research and CX industry
- Ideally CX certification
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: CX Research Manager