Generous with benefits
Are you an experienced CRM and Data Manager with a passion for growing global communities? Are you fed up with your daily commute and fancy living in stunning Islay? This is a new opportunity not to be missed.
We are working with a globally recognised Distillery on Islay to recruit an experienced CRM Manager who will be responsible for developing and managing a brand-new CRM dedicated to their Gin brand.
To date, the brand has been developed through core influencers and trade channels but will now focus on a more consumer focused communications strategy and as such, require an experienced CRM Manager to take the lead. They are in development stage of this project, so initially you'll be involved in specification and design – helping to create the CRM Strategy. It will then be your responsibility to manage CRM on an ongoing basis - involving close liaison with various departments across the business (design, content management and global market teams). The vision for CRM is that it encompasses every digital and physical touchpoints with their customers, globally. So, not just a mailing list!
- Develop and manage global CRM strategy for the premium Gin brand
- Proactively grow a digital global community for the Gin brand
- Work in liaison with digital and content creation team members (and external agencies), and global markets, to develop a world leading content delivery system, with powerful back-end functionality and reporting
- Develop and evolve typical customer profiles based on research and analytics
- Deliver relevant and inspiring content to customers based on their profile, preferences, global location and purchase behaviour
- Whilst you will be supported by other specialist content creators in the team, you will also be expected to originate some written content
- Manage analytics, reporting and make recommendations to feed into our content and design decisions
- Champion the CRM solution and educate colleagues in how to get the most out of the platform
- Proven experience in CRM strategy and development
- Salesforce experience would be welcomed although not mandatory
- A passion for communication and relationship building - backed up with analytical skills for data management and reporting
- Strong background in customer acquisition and retention strategies
Keen to find out more? Get in touch for a confidential chat.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Associate Director
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: CRM Manager