Competitive with benefits
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Artworker to join the design team at a globally recognised Distillery on Islay. Working closely with the Head of Design, you will create all packaging artwork and labels for the distillery’s range of products.
- Create all packaging artwork for a wide range of products – tins, screen-print for bottles, labels, shipping cases – including multiple versions for global markets, ensuring compliance with local mandatory and legal requirements.
- Manage the artwork approval process through the legal department and brand team.
- Ensure consistent application of the distillery’s brands.
- Produce labels for private cask owners, including liaison with cask owners during the approval process and printing completed labels in-house.
- Create miscellaneous ad hoc labels as required for single casks and special bottlings.
- Support other departments across the distillery such as the communications department, retail, hospitality etc. creating various literature, adverts, packaging, presentations, signage and event graphics.
- Support other members of the Product Development Team as required, including picking up overflow work from the Communications Designer.
Key Skills and Experience:
- High level technical artwork ability using Adobe Creative Cloud on Apple Mac
- First rate illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat skills essential: Photoshop retouching skills an advantage; Powerpoint experience an advantage.
- High level of attention to detail, especially with regards to critical legal and mandatory requirements.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- High level of organisational skills; able to track and manage multiple tasks simultaneously; disciplined file naming and filing conventions
- Experience of project management software such as Monday.com or Trello an advantage
- Good communication and liaison skills across internal departments and external suppliers
This truly is an amazing opportunity to live and work on stunning Islay. Get in touch for more information and a confidential chat.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Associate Director
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: Creative Artworker