Up to £49,000 plus a great benefits package
A globally recognised organisation, who is well regarded in their industry, is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their established marketing team.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, your focus will be to deliver an integrated marketing strategy which covers the full marketing matrix. You will be responsible for developing and managing brand and recruitment campaigns on both national and international levels.
Managing a team of 7, your role will include:
- Providing support and guidance to the team across all marketing channels both traditional and digital
- Managing the delivery and implementation of strategic marketing, brand and campaign plans
- Managing the marketing budget ensuring that all projects and campaigns are delivered on time and in a cost-effective manner
- Providing expertise and guidance across both online and offline activities including; advertising, paid search, digital comms, market research and events
- Developing, promoting and enhancing the brand and visual identity in the UK and internationally
- Growing brand messages to ensure clarity and consistency across all marketing communications
- Implementing and maintaining brand guidelines and marketing tools
- Identifying and briefing on market research to gain insight into the market and customer profiles
- Managing and procuring external services such as media and print agencies
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Previous global marketing experience in a managerial role
- Strong management exposure – leading, motivating and managing a team of 7
- Experience using data and marketing insight to develop a robust strategy for online and offline marketing activity
- Knowledge and practical experience in digital marketing – SEO, PPC, social and email
- Strong commercial acumen with a focus on ROI
- Previous budget management exposure
You will be offered a salary of £49,000 depending on experience plus a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work in a well-regarded establishment and a well-known brand.
If you would like more interest in this role, please contact Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Marketing Manager