Marketing & Communications Executive
Up to £25,000 pro rata
A forward-thinking business, based in Edinburgh, who are paving the way in their industry is looking for an experienced Marketing & Communications Officer to plan and manage multi-channel campaigns including print, email, e-newsletters and other digital channels.
This is a part-time role working 22.5 hours a week for a fixed term period until March 2020.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns including email, social, web and events
- Creating engaging content to various audiences
- Briefing and managing internal and external stakeholders
- Working with creative agencies and managing projects and timelines
- Managing events from start to finish
- Advising on marketing best practise and ways to communicate with customers
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have previous experience working in a previous marketing communications role
- Have a flair for writing and an eye for detail
- Managed web content on either Drupal or Umbraco, ideally
- Be a confident marketer with a passion to learn and further develop your skills
- Communicate well with people at all levels
You will be offered a salary of up to £25,000 pro rata and depending on experience plus great benefits including flexible working, excellent pension contribution and private healthcare.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Marketing & Communications Executive