Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £38k plus bonus
A world-class retail and leisure complex is looking to add an established Digital Marketing Executive to their team in Edinburgh city centre during a period of impressive growth.
Working in a small, dynamic and fast-paced team, you’ll report into the Marketing Director and be responsible for all digital channels for the group – including web and mobile app, loyalty & CRM programmes, social media, SEO and virtual imagery. You’ll be passionate about digital marketing; and ideally you’ll have worked on ‘phygital’ projects before.
As Digital Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a comprehensive digital marketing strategy which perfectly dovetails with offline marketing activity
- Creating exciting and engaging content on website
- Optimising visibility on all search engines through SEO and SEM
- Managing and implementing an on-going social media strategy, ensuring constant brand awareness and engagement
- Working with partner organisations, agencies and stakeholders on ‘phygital’ experiences – e.g. virtual reality events
- Developing and executing joint digital campaigns with partner organisations and bodies
- Overseeing digital analytics to measure spend and assess ROI
- Creating engaging content for all social channels, ensuring this is of a high quality and on-brand
- Developing engaged followings on Snapchat and YouTube as well we Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Acting as a brand guardian, and contributing to the wider marketing strategy and team where required
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years of digital marketing experience in a B2C capacity
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile, working environment
- First-class communication and presentation skills
- An in-depth knowledge of all digital marketing avenues – including SEO, social media, email, CRM and community management
- Demonstrable experience of partnership marketing
- Excellent analytical skills
- A tenacious and solutions-driven attitude
This truly is a ‘once in a life time’ opportunity based in the heart of Edinburgh. With a great remuneration package and the chance to be part of something special – this one isn’t to be missed! Contact Fiona @ Denholm if you meet the above criteria.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Digital Marketing Executive