Denholm is delighted to be working with a world-class visitor attraction brand, as they recruit a Marketing Director.
Working in a dynamic team in Edinburgh city centre, and reporting into the Managing Director, your remit will cover marketing to locals and tourists alike, aiming for a 20 million footfall per annum – and managing a high-performing team.
As Marketing Director, your remit will include (but will not be limited to):
- Building a consumer brand marketing framework, centred around values, proposition and purpose
- Managing the brand, marketing and events team
- Collaborating with influencers and third-parties to optimise the impact of individual campaigns
- Managing the marketing budget – planning current and future expenditure in support of business growth as well as P&L
- Creating brand guidelines and protecting the brand by governing its use both internally and by third-parties
This is a fantastic role with a HUGE enterprise in Edinburgh. You’ll play an instrumental role in something big. To be considered you must have:
- Senior leadership experience within a marketing team
- 5+ years of experience working with a premium (ideally global) brand
- Experience working in a ‘guest experience’ or ‘customer experience’ role
- Creative capability, with demonstrable experience in evolving and driving brand campaigns
- Powerful diplomacy skills, and great social skills
- The ability to drive strategic objectives into effective, operational activity
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience managing energetic teams
There is no other job like this in Scotland – for more information, call Fiona @ Denholm on 0141 212 2726.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Marketing Director