Marketing & Business Development Manager
up to £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
0141 212 2727
Our client, a highly accredited City Centre based Legal firm, are looking to add to their busy marketing team. We are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager to lead the way in BD whilst increasing brand awareness.
This medium sized firm are proud of their traditional values, are passionate about delivering the best service to their clients. Professional pride and commitment are key attributes to fitting in to this firm.
As Marketing & Business Development Manager you will work to increase brand awareness and drive case generation. You should be a self-starter and have experience working in both B2B and B2C environments.
What will you be doing?
With excellent attention to detail, a creative eye and the ability to work to tight deadlines, you will manage all aspects of the firm’s marketing activities. With self-confidence, strong communication skills and a proven record of relationship building you will manage strategic relationships with existing and new case generators.
Your main duties and responsibilities...
- Produce a yearly marketing plan, working to a budget as set by the partners.
- Work collaboratively with each department to develop marketing materials and organise events as necessary.
- Plan and management of all media campaigns and sponsorships.
- Work with third parties on campaigns and promotional materials.
In order to apply for this role you must…
- Be degree qualified, within marketing or similar.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 4 years of experience in a marketing role
- Experience in managing media campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally we would love to hear from candidate who come from a legal background as well.
This is a unique opportunity based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre, offering opportunity to progress your career and also boasting a fantastic working environment and benefits package. If you meet our criteria and would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Kerry McFarlane.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Kerry McFarlane, Principal Consultant
Call 0141 406 8415
Apply Now: Marketing & Business Development Manager