Digital Marketing and eCommerce Executive
Up to £35,000 depending on experience
A fast-growing international retail business whose products are of high quality and all manufactured in the UK are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing and eCommerce Executive to manage all digital activity to increase online sales.
Based in Midlothian, this newly created role is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact within the business and truly make the role your own.
You will be responsible for:
- Updating web content and images
- Analysing and auditing the customer journey make recommendations as appropriate
- Improving online search results and support SEO work to drive organic traffic
- Using Google Analytics and data analysis skills to optimise sales, perform funnel analysis and identify issues and growth opportunities
- Supporting our CRM/customer retention to help drive repeat purchase and customer loyalty
- Digital Marketing support to drive traffic and sales, including on site promotions, email campaigns and support management of PPC campaigns
To be considered in this role, you will have:
- Experience working within a digital marketing environment
- Experience in digital marketing practises
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Reporting using Google Analytics
- A good understanding of web analytics and web design
- Ideally experience helping to scale a Direct to Consumer ecommerce channel
- Ideally a good understanding of ecommerce / marketing technology and processes
You will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits and the opportunity to make an impact within a growing business.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Digital Marketing and eCommerce Executive