Head of Marketing
Competitive salary with benefits
Denholm’s client is looking for an innovative and highly driven B2B marketing leader to head up their marketing and growth teams. You’ll be creating and delivering a world-class strategy as well as being hands-on with a range of cross-channel activities, to help support exciting growth.
Key role and responsibilities:
- Build and lead the delivery of a comprehensive, multi-dimensional marketing plan (digital, PR, events, email, partnerships, offline channels etc.)
- Creatively capture and convert the attention of key stakeholders in the market.
- Maximise the qualified marketing funnel, and nurture/convert into pipeline growth and qualified sales leads.
- Lead and inspire a high-performing internal marketing team who will be responsible for day-to-day execution and drive performance from external agencies/freelancers (if required).
- Take full autonomy, ownership and responsibility for marketing – including budgets, team management and strategy
- Build genuine and effective internal relationships with Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams, in order to maximise the impact of marketing across all areas of the business
- Focus on customer acquisition through a powerful demand generation strategy
- Create, track and report on key metrics showing the success and ROI of marketing investments
- Act as a resource for other departments by being the authority on market trends, product strengths/weaknesses, and competitive landscape
- Manage budgets and deploy financial resources in a measured and responsible fashion
- Maintain a very high standard of quality and consistency across all channels
You will need:
- 3+ years Marketing experience
- Some management experience, although talent and passion always win out
- A proven track record of building measurable B2B marketing strategies and communications efforts that deliver against business goals
- Strong understanding on measuring marketing and proving ROI across the full marketing funnel
- To be a natural innovator and proactive problem-solver while having strong organisational, leadership, and strategic thinking capabilities
- To be really familiar with the tools of your trade (Analytics, Marketing platforms, Salesforce, social channels etc.) as well as basic IT systems (Google Drive, Slack etc.)
- To be invigorated by working in a fun, energetic, (hard-core), one-team-one-goal environment
We’d love it if you had:
- Experience of scaling SaaS B2B businesses
- Experience leading a marketing team, including recruiting and training
- Experience of implementing a strategy on an international scale
- Experience working on channel and/or partner models
- An interest in the flywheel model
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Gareth Glen, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 8055
Apply Now: Head of Marketing