One of the longest running arts festivals is looking for an experienced Media Manager to join their creative communications team.
Based in Edinburgh city centre, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the media strategy for the business. This is a great opportunity for someone who has previously worked within the Arts either in a managerial capacity or someone who is looking to take that next step in their career.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implements a media campaign strategy for the year
- Maintaining and developing positive relationships with press on a local, UK and international scale
- Monitoring news agenda and planning strategic responses in order to pre-empt news and feature opportunities
- Recruiting and managing a team of temporary staff
- Pitching and securing media coverage on selected performances
- Managing busy media briefings and photo call schedules with the media team
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience working in external communications in the arts sector
- Over three years’ experience in communications
- An in-depth understanding of medial channels both traditional and digital
- Strong Scottish media contacts
- Highly motivate and creative with good time management skills
You will be offered a salary of £32,000 plus the opportunity to work within a globally recognised festival who work with some of the most exciting and creative artists in the industry.
Due to the nature of the role, people who have annual leave booked for the months of July and August, won’t be considered for the position.
For more information, please contact Amanda Kho @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Media Manager