Web and Content Editor
Up to £49.500 depending on experience plus benefits
A globally recognised organisation, who is well regarded in their industry, is looking for a Web and Content Editor to join their established marketing team. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months.
Reporting into the Head of Digital, you will create and develop the content strategy for the newly launched website and manage a team of 4. As you will be an expert in digital content you will provide the leadership required to help the business reach their next milestone.
Your role will include:
- Providing leadership, strategic support and day to day management of the content team of 4
- Developing and implementing the web content strategy
- Leading and implementing content planning workshops with various internal departments
- Monitoring web traffic and engagement
- Managing and briefing external agencies for SEO and foreign language site
- Creating and implementing CMS user training plans, toolkits and workshops
- Managing budgets
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Experience working in a senior web editor, content editor or user experience role
- Previous experience managing a team
- Experience in media content, SEO, Google Analytics
- Ability to influence and build strategic working relationships with senior management
You will be offered a salary of £49,500 depending on experience plus a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work in a well-regarded establishment and a well-known brand.
If you would like more interest in this role, please contact Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Web and Content Editor