Senior Brand Manager
Denholm is delighted to be working with the iconic Glenmorangie in an exclusive partnership looking for a talented Senior Brand Manager to join the brand team based at their head offices in central Edinburgh.
Should you be successful, you'd be joining the Team at an exciting time for the brand where you will be using your imagination, curiosity and bold decision making to lead and deliver key projects that will shape the future of the brand and the business.
Reporting to the Head of Brand, the main purpose of the role is to develop and deliver brand equity building programs for implementation by the Moet Hennessy in-market teams worldwide. Particular focus will be on the brand portfolio strategy and range development to ensure the brand meets the changing landscape of Single Malt Whisky occasions.
- Support the development and shaping of the brand strategy and implement innovative marketing programmes in accordance with defined strategy
- Lead annual budget planning process and the monthly monitoring, responding to the rigour of regular tracking and reporting
- Support the development of the brand innovation and renovation strategy and pipeline
- Lead the development of brand content, bringing to life the brand purpose to build consumer approval and brand distinctiveness
- Shape the global media guidelines for the brand, providing support to market teams on their country-level media planning
- Analyse and evaluate brand performance in-market, with specific regard to impact of marketing activities
- Be a dynamic and passionate ambassador of the Brand always seeking to strengthen Glenmorangie’s reputation both internally and externally
Do I have what it takes?
To be successful in the role you will have at least seven years marketing experience, preferably within an FMCG environment. You will be degree educated within a marketing or business background. Knowledge of the luxury industry and wines and spirits sector is advantageous, as is experience of working internationally across different cultures.
Technical and Management Skills
· Strong marketing skills: brand strategy, product development, advertising communications development and creative development
· Project leader (excellent project management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously)
· Experience leading scale packaging design and/or innovation projects is essential
· Ability to lead cross functional team and influence senior levels
· Strong product and category knowledge desirable, but not mandatory
- Action oriented, drive for results, customer focus
Personal & Interpersonal skills
- Team spirited – an inclusive decision maker, culturally aware, supportive and respectful of others
- Strong interpersonal skills, “savvy” within a matrixed organisation
- Capacity to deal with ambiguity within a complex environment
- Strong communicator with an ability to flex style to suit different audiences
- Socially adaptable, positive attitude, delivers promises
- Gravitas and maturity, appropriate social skills to credibly represent the brand in both professional and social environments
What we offer you
- A committed employer; we only want the best for you
- Fantastic training and career progression; opportunity for international career advancement within the LVMH group, the world’s leading luxury goods company
- Competitive salary and benefits package in line with experience
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Agata Szymanczak, Consultant
Call 0131 553 9964
Apply Now: Senior Brand Manager