Corporate Press Officer
An award-winning organisation based in Leith is looking for a Corporate Press Officer to join their established PR team on a contract for 12 months.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive and fast paced department where you will be responsible for developing and managing integrated communications plans, projects and activity on a proactive and reactive basis.
As Corporate Press Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing key corporate messages and proactive news stories to various media outlets
- Engaging in day to day social media activity via Twitter and LinkedIn
- Creating communication materials including new releases, presentations and features
- Managing relationships with various media contacts across the UK
- Responding to crisis communications accordingly
- Managing a small budget
- Building and managing relationship with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A degree in PR, communications or equivalent
- Previous corporate PR experience
- A strong working knowledge of social media
- Strong media contacts and influencers within Scotland
- Previous experience working in a large, fast paced PR team
You will be offered a salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience plus an array of great benefits including 36.5 days holiday.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Corporate Press Officer