Membership Development Manager
Up to £40,000 pro rata 21 hours a week
A national membership body is looking for an experienced Membership Development Manager to join their well regarded organisation on a part-time basis (21 hours per week) for a period of 12 months.
This position will be working from home and you will be required to travel around Scotland so a driving license is essential.
This is a newly created standalone role and a great opportunity for someone to make their own mark within the business as you will be responsible for growing and maintaining new and existing corporate relationships in order to grow revenue.
You will be responsible for:
- Attending industry events and conferences to identify and build a pipeline of potential new corporate affiliates
- Proactively making appointments to go and visit potential corporate affiliates, presenting at initial meetings and following-up to convert enquirers into paid corporate memberships
- Responding swiftly to incoming enquiries about corporate affiliate in the region filtered to you from head office
- Retaining existing corporate affiliates in the northern region by paying timely visits at agreed intervals
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Experience of building profitable relationships face-to-face
- Experience of representing an organisation on a stand at events, exhibitions and trade shows
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Organised, meticulous and used to planning ahead
- Creative, demonstrating excellent problem solving and open to change. Able to think outside the box and find solutions using the resources available
You will be offered a salary up to £40,000 (pro rata) depending on experience.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Membership Development Manager