£23,754 pro rata
One of Scotland’s innovative and modern organisations based in Paisley is looking for an experienced Events Coordinator to join their growing Marketing and Communications team.
This is a fixed term contract for a period of 6 months where you will be responsible for co-ordinating day to day activities in relations to various events and conferences.
As Events Coordinator, you will be required to:
- Be the first point of contact for any enquiries for internal and external events
- Ensure that events are delivered on time and within budget
- Identify potential problems and solutions when working on various events
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in an Events Coordinator role or looking to take that next step up in your career
- Worked on a variety of events from dinners through to political meetings
- The ability to think outside the box and bring creative ideas to really shape the existing events
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- A passion to work for a forward-thinking and dynamic organisation
You’ll be offered a salary of up to £23,754 pro rata depending on experience plus an array of great benefits including attractive holiday entitlement and benefits package.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Events Coordinator