Web Content Manager
Up to £40,000 plus benefits
A globally recognised organisation, who is well regarded in their industry, is looking for a Web Content Manager to join their established marketing team. This is a fixed-term contract for 5 months.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will manage multiple web projects, ensuring that the content of new web pages is well-structured, consistent with brand and is user friendly. As you will be an expert in digital content you will provide the leadership required to help the business reach their next milestones.
Your role will include:
- Employing user testing, Google Analytics and Hotjar to inform the site architecture, user journey and content creation for each of your web projects
- Producing new content and editing the site ensuring it is suitable for the intended audience
- Utilising the CMS and working with web developers and clients
- Conducting content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site
- Producing maps and visualisations of the site to help staff understand the structure and function of the website
- Surveying users and holding focus groups to learn about how they view sites
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Experience working in a senior web editor, content editor or user experience role
- Experience with one or more CMS – T4 would be beneficial to the role
- Experience in media content, SEO, Google Analytics, Hot Jar
- Ability to influence and build strategic working relationships with senior management
You will be offered a salary of £40,000 depending on experience plus a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work in a well-regarded establishment and a well-known brand.
If you would like more interest in this role, please contact Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Web Content Manager