Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Up to £25,000 depending on experience
A leading retail business who are experts in their field, is looking for a commercially minded Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join their established business.
Reporting to the Contracts Director, you will be responsible for supporting new and existing customer relationships and developing new opportunities by utilising sales and marketing techniques.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate and hungry to learn and grow within a business!
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in all aspects of business development and proposal writing
- Being a brand ambassador for the company and developing the brand audience through marketing campaigns
- Identifying new leads and developing business relationships through warm contacts
- Building market awareness of the company brand
- Developing proposals for specific project opportunities
- Working with various internal teams and external suppliers
- Acting as first point of contact for all enquiries
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working in a commercial environment in a similar role
- Have excellent communication skills and a passion to learn and develop
- The confidence to develop and present presentations to individuals and small groups of clients
- Be able to work to deadlines, manage multiple projects and respond to client demands under pressure
- Hold a clean UK driving licence (a pool car is available)
You will be offered a salary of up to £25,000 and the opportunity to work with a business who prides themselves on great service.
For more information, please contact Amanda Kho @ Denholm.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Sales and Marketing Coordinator