£35,000 plus benefits
A world-class retail and leisure complex is looking to add an experienced Events Manager to their team in Edinburgh city centre during a period of impressive growth.
Working in a small, dynamic and fast-paced team, you’ll report into the Marketing Director and be responsible creating, developing and implementing a forward thinking and commercial events strategy that are aligned to the goals of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make this role their own!
This is a newly created role and as Events Manager, you will be required to:
- Develop and lead an events strategy that will enhance the brand and reputation of the organisation
- Ensuring that events are delivered on time and within budget
- Report on ROI and post event analysis
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in an Events Manager role
- Had experience working at a strategic level but also the ability to deliver events
- The ability to think outside the box and bring creative ideas to really shape the existing events
- Experience managing external agencies and budgets
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- A passion to work for a forward-thinking and dynamic organisation
You will be offered a salary of £35,000 plus benefits and the opportunity to work in a company who is an employer of choice.
For more information, please call Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Events Manager