Head of Performance Marketing
£80k - £100k base DOE, plus package
Denholm is working on an incredibly exciting role with one of our key financial services clients who is looking to recruit a Head of Performance Marketing. The organisation is a global corporate and you will be home based with travel as and when required.
Your responsibilities will include the development and optimisation of a top-tier global digital acquisition function. You will work with colleagues across the globe to ensure standards are aligned with individual country markets whilst meeting local revenue and profitability targets. You will also work with other members of the Digital Marketing team to leverage sophisticated marketing analytics, optimisation techniques and agency relationships to help deliver profitable digital channel relationships across International markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Rollout, manage and update the Global Performance Marketing Playbook to other local markets in International Markets
- Create, manage and own the global relationships for Performance Management –including, but not limited to, RFPs, performance improvement, global affiliate relationships, annual reviews and any other activities that require optimisation of Performance Management agencies
- Work with local markets to define profitable B2B and B2C performance marketing campaigns
- Working in partnership with Brand marketing colleagues, create, manage and own global brand paid media campaigns for digital channels
- In co-operation with local markets, consult and influence on best practice for all of our direct channels including SEM, display/remarketing, affiliates and paid social channels with the explicit goal of efficiently acquiring new customers and deepening existing customer relations
Experience and qualifications:
- Financial Services industry experience highly preferred
- Call centre and on-2-offline experience e.g. web to telephony sales
- Global b2b and b2c experience for both CPL, CPA and CPM/C models
- P&L management
- Experience of working in high growth organizations with an emphasis on targeting and analysis across marketing channels and customers
- Analytical mindset with strong track record of unlocking business value through data led initiatives
- Ability to generate actionable insights from performance data and communicate clearly to wider audience
- Solid knowledge of web analytics, Google Adwords, SEO tools, Display networks, affiliate networks and other Performance Marketing tools
- Executive presence with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organisation
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: Head of Performance Marketing