Creative Consultant - 12 month FTC
£22k - £28k base, plus benefits
Calling all creatives! Denholm is working on a Creative Consultant role on a 12-15 month FTC in Glasgow. You will be responsible for managing the creative development of the brand ‘characters’ and marketing collateral across all marketing channels for this business, including direct marketing, direct advertising, e-business and the website.
Additionally, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of marketing collateral for new product and campaign launches with particular emphasis on the development and delivery of integrated collateral. Working with in-house colleagues, freelancers and agency staff, you will manage the creative development and execution of marketing campaigns that deliver results.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the creative development of campaign activity across all channels using the MI available from the Direct Campaign Manager and E-business team to inform creative development, in order to support the delivery of campaign objectives and targets across the team.
- Schedule work to agreed timelines and monitoring progress to deliver to activity on time, feeding up to and agreeing priorities with managers..
- Responsible for presenting and recommending the creative direction of activity to Campaign Managers and proceeding to deliver activity on the approval of the Direct Marketing Manager.
- Advise the Direct Marketing Manager on the development and execution of creative, propositions and copy to support cohesive promotional strategies and new marketing initiatives in support of marketing plans.
- Develop a solid working relationship and effectively manage agencies and freelancers that support creative proposition development.
- Meet with the various teams to accept creative briefings and manage the briefing process to ensure delivery to brief.
- Meet with the Direct Campaign Manager and E-business team for creative briefings to gain learnings on proposition performance to support future development.
- Working closely with Campaign Managers, freelancers, direct marketing agencies and the Direct Marketing Manager you will help to develop marketing campaigns that deliver results.
- A Degree or qualification of a similar equivalent.
- Strong creative experience across multi-media channels – extending to illustration and proposition development and copywriting.
- An appetite to undertake a role with full autonomy and creative license, within brand guidelines.
- Financial services experience advantageous.
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail is a must.
- A hands-on individual who is familiar with working at pace independently and has proven experience of working to plans.
- Working knowledge of creative packages including In Design, Illustrator and Adobe.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss further!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: Creative Consultant - 12 month FTC