Digital Development Campaign Manager
£40k - £45k base, plus benefits
Do you have experience across account management and sales with a passion for digital? If so, we want to speak to you!
Denholm is working exclusively with one of its key financial services clients in Glasgow on a Digital Development Campaign Manager position. In role, you will be responsible for working across the e-commerce business channels of pay-per-click, affiliate sales, e-partnerships and social media. With overall responsibility for driving converting traffic to the business website. This is where the digital knowledge and expertise come in!
The account management/sales experience is required as you will be acting as a brand ambassador, communicating with partners, third parties, the media and clients through a variety of channels to maintain media channels that will deliver continued sales growth.
Main responsibilities in this role:
- Digital media management including development of e-marketing campaigns, e-partnerships, objectives, targets, budgets and results metrics on areas such as social media, PPC and affiliate/aggregator marketing.
- Drive profitable customer recruitment through digital campaigns, working closely with our media agency and driving their performance to target.
- Maintain the sales pipeline and constantly seek to deliver new pipelines via new digital media channels, e-partnerships or diversifying and growing within existing media channels.
- Develop a solid working relationship and effectively manage digital agencies to deliver to sales targets.
- Prepare sales forecasts, campaign analysis and present findings to senior management.
Key experience required:
- A Marketing Degree or strong sales background in digital media development.
- Experience of driving and meeting sales targets across online media channels - at least 3 years, ideally 5.
- Strong sales focus and evidence of identifying new media opportunities and developing channels that drive converting traffic a must.
- Results and commercially focused – with a proven track record of identifying and implementing new media channels / e-partnerships, as well as growing and maintaining existing ones.
- Experience of managing agencies to sales targets within budget essential.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: Digital Development Campaign Manager